Crandall Park Beautification Committee
Crandall Park, located on Glen Street in Glens Falls, New York, has a long and deep history. The park, established by the late Henry Crandall in 1899, was once adorned with beautiful gardens, large ponds, and open lands. At one point in time, motorized boats were even able to navigate the large ponds. Proudly, the park is home to giant memorial obelisk topped with a 5-point star. The obelisk marks the crypts of Henry Crandall and his wife Beatrice and perhaps even his pair of white horses. Crandall Park Beautification Committee, establish in 1999, has united and energized a local citizen-group to improve the park appearance.
Thank You To Our 2014 Supporters
We would like to thank all of our supporters for contributing to this year’s July 4th booklet. Without their help, we would not be able to accomplish all of the projects we have done and will continue to do to benefit Crandall Park. Click here to view a list of our supporters. Please patronize these establishments to thank them for their support.
We are a donation funded organization to improve the appearance of Crandall Park.
We create and manage projects that will benefit Crandall Park to preserve it for our future.
This is what we can learn on this website. Feel free to have a look and then donate please!